Welcome to a piece of my life....
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
EXAM TML!!!! KILL ME NOW!!!sucks man. haiz.. i think im gonna die. Cant study anymore!!!
Gosh.. Those happy other sem peeps have finished,
DAMN FREAKING LUCKY!!!! haiz..
Still got BTN on friday. Haiz.. BTN is the killer man.
16 chapts of crap, n u study it doesnt come out.
RARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! haiz.. seriously when exams are over,
im soooooo gonna go enjoy myself man cause....
ATTACHMENT IS STARTING!!!
If you love something, let it go,
And if it comes back then that’s how you know.
I got to the stoplight then I made four rights.
Now I’m back where I started,
And you’re back in my life.
The farther I go the closer I get back to you.
I say I moved on, Til’ I’m reminded of you.
Can somebody help me?
To help me get out of this circle
Out of this circle


