Welcome to a piece of my life....
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Its pouring hippos and rhinos outside my window currently,and i'm listening to love of my life (you can hear it from my blog).
Haha.. EMO!!
Anyway, today is the first day that i officially slacked whole day.
Well technically i slacked the day away and went for NRA in the evening.
Guess what i spent my time on?
Other than watching tv, eating and sleeping...
I was playing POKEMON!
Omg.. haha.. I dont know what got into me.
Started playing the pokemon yellow version LOLZ.
Maybe i should finish my heart of greed show tomorrow.
I wanna eat ANG MO KIO BEE HOON!
Nvm tml will be goin zion rd for Guo Tie with Fiona.
GERA! I know you like Guo Tie alot right?!
Too bad, you're like working,
or else i could bring you there one of these days.
The Guo Tie there is really fantabulous i tell you.
Next month and april will be a month of travelling.
Shopping, relaxing wootx!!! Can't wait!!!
- Some island beside redang with the GLs
- Thailand for bro's wedding
- Malaysia probably KL with 6A peeps
Woah.. haha.. so many places to go..
Ouch painful on the pocket..
Hmm.. gotta start saving soon!
Oh and work starts march..
OK! JIA YOU THAN~!!


