Welcome to a piece of my life....
Friday, February 27, 2009
Omg.. I'm here for a week already!Time really flies.
This sucks. Schools reopening in 2 days!
I'm so not prepared for it.
This maybe the last leg of my degree,
but i doubt it'll be the last leg of my uni life.
My lappy is getting really laggy.
Shall start considering whether to get a new lappy.
But for now i still love you campaq!
Oh oh! And I'm thinking of getting a DSLR too!
Then i can take photos of my baby niece!
No. I think i shall psycho my bro to get it and i shall use it MUAHAHAH!
And prolly a videocam.. lolz..
I'm so hoping for winter to come.. or at least fall.
The afternoon heat here is killing but as night falls,
the temperature goes way down and its pretty cooling actually.
Guess autumn is creeping near.. :)


