Welcome to a piece of my life....
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
FINALLY the poster is settled and done.Got it sent for printing already.
One more load off my mind...
Have been sleeping at ungodly hours the past week.
4am is so totally not a fun time to sleep when u've got
8am lectures the next day.
And 4am consecutively is even worst.
Really need to sleep early tonight.
Dead tired.. I need sleep sooo much,
I'm falling asleep typing.
Wow.. cant believe it..
In exactly 1 month's time i'll be back home already.
Exams are in another 2 weeks time.. =X
STRESSED!!!!!!
I'm freaking dropping a lot of hair again.
Scary.. all the stress is causing me my hair. :(
I'm dropping hair everytime i comb through my hair with fingers..
I dare not use a comb.. it freaks me out.
Aniways!!!
I CANT BELIVE BABY KATE WILL BE 1 MONTH OLD NEXT WEEK!!!
Gosh how time flies.. Its really fast man..
Cant believe its already almost a month.
What has happened to time?
It just slips away..
Cant wait to go back and see little katie! Or i'll call her min min or smth.
LOL ;) Shall buy her a 满月present.
Happy 端午节 ppl!!! Its like tml (28th), technically its 27th now in aussie.
Shall go sunnybank and buy some ba zhang to celebrate.
I want to eat nyonya zhang!!!!!
Maybe i shall go find some reciepe and make some zhang at home Lolz..
Wait and see...


